Getting a Custom mattress
A customized mattress is the mattress made just for you to your specifications requested. If there is one thing we’ve learned over the years as a society, it is that things advertised as “one size fits all” rarely do. With this in mind, it is almost always better to look for things that are custom fits in your life. This is true whether these things are clothing items, accessories, or home furnishing items.
The more things in your world that are customized to meet your needs, the better your world seems to operate. That is why a customized mattress is almost always a better choice than a “one type fits all”
How to Obtain a Quote for a Custom mattress Size
- Using a tape measure, obtain the dimensions of the surface the mattress is going on (plywood, platform bed, plywood, etc). Measure the longest length and the widest width. If it’s an odd shaped mattress, we can still give you a quote over the phone.
- If possible, obtain the existing mattress dimensions (not required but helpful).
- Note the height of your existing mattress (if it’s still available) and note if you have any height restrictions (mattress is close the ceiling, you have a low headboard, etc).
- Double check your measurements one more time.
- Give us a call for a quote.
Questions? Give Us a Call.